Friday, March 14, 2008

"S" day

I shared a few weeks ago about Wilson's class doing the letter days, well yesterday they finished up with "s" day. Peter jumped on that with a little Starbucks presentation.

I don't think I can describe how excited and proud Wilson was. When we got there he jumped around the room and very politely introduced us to his class.

Then he was the perfect helper. He helped pour the ingredients, explained it to his class and even put the straws in the tiny frappachino cups.It was a great day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so sweet. It made me smile all over to see those pictures.

Sarah said...

that is the cutest thing i've ever seen.

berit_k said...

i love me some free frappacino day at his school- how wonderfully lovely! i'm sure the class LOVED it.