Monday, September 29, 2008

bonus


On Saturday morning the boys and I got moving slowly, but once we were up we headed out. We made a quick stop at Community Bakery (a breakfast fav) and then down to the Argenta market for our basket pick-up. As we crossed the bridge into downtown NLR I remembered that we had been told in the BAM newsletter that Main St. would be closed for the Big Dam Bridge race. It was a pleasant surprise. The boys were so excited to see the riders and there was great music playing (Wilson has awesome dance moves)- an all around exciting morning. And I even had my camera in the car, I love it when that happens.














I love being out in our community. I love catching fun things that are going on. On Saturday I got to enjoy this in the morning with my boys and had a great time Saturday night at HarvestFest in Hillcrest with some friends.

1 comment:

Bryan Jones said...

love the new theme, whit.