Sunday, September 7, 2008

forever 29!


Today I turned 29! It is funny how time goes by so quickly. I can remember as a teenager that every time my mom had a birthday we would say "29 again?" and now that I am actually 29 I'm starting to think that wasn't such a bad idea.

We have been celebrating for a few days with lots of fun and loooooots of food!

We went out last night with the Jones, the James and the Chinos for some of that good food. SO fun because Alison and I share a birthday and have made a tradition of celebrating together.

The girls took a picture together and when I asked the boys to pose together this is the closest I could get them.

(do you see Taido pretending to pay the meter?)

Thanks! It was a great birthday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday friend! Looks like you guys had sooo much fun, and judging by the restaurant in the background you also had really great food! Yum!

berit_k said...

what great pics...

Erica said...

Happy Birthday, Whitney!!

Alison Chino said...

yay! love the pictures! love sharing my birthday with you! love it all!

Rebekah said...

Happy Late Birthday!