Friday, August 13, 2010

Breckenridge Colorado

We have know for a while that we would be in Colorado for a wedding the last weekend in July and decided sometime ago that after Pete and I finished our work we would stay a week for a family vacation. We were lucky to be joined by my parents who watched the boys while we did wedding things and really helped us have a great week.

The wedding was in Colorado Springs, where I had never been and was beautiful, and then we headed to Breckenridge. I have a longstanding love affair with Breckenridge....we skied there 3 years while I was in high school and Pete and I have been back a time or two. It is an adorable town with yummy food, fun shopping and the nicest people. We visited some old favorites and discovered some fun things I had never seen.

No comments: