Saturday, November 6, 2010

mcgoodens and razorbacks

 Last weekend my mom and I took the boys and headed to NWA for the football game, some shopping and a visit with great friends. On Saturday morning I photographed the McGooden family and then all of our boys (4,5,6,7 & 8) got to play. I love and really miss the McGoodens and appreciate so much how quick and easy it is to catch up. Our boys are the same way...they jump right in.
Here they are in the past...2009, 2008, 2007
 After some serious playing and some less serious shopping we headed back to the hotel and got ready to call those HOGS!
 We had a great time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whitney....great job with the blog...keep taking pictures...this Christmas I gave each child an 8gig thumb drive each with 1000 pics taken before their mother and I were married until present...53 years of photos...great for a counter digital photo frame.

we are at tmac-traveltales.blogspot.com