Friday, February 22, 2008

February BAM



I'm not sure what got me out of the habit of sharing the joy of the Basket of the Month, but it is back. Last month we started getting this delish milk and it is a very exciting addition. I realize that in the past I might have shared some concern about milk, but that just proves how much I get caught up in marketing. The package really matters to me, when it reads " for Pets Only" I have a hard time, but when it comes in these beautiful glass jars I feel like a milk man dropped it on my front porch- a happy feeling.
1/2 gallon whole milk
1 pint chocolate milk
1-2 lbs ground beef
1 lb pork sausage
pancake mix
spring mix, lettuce
2 cheeses
8 grain bread from Boulevard
fresh pasta
dozen grass fed eggs
sweet potatoes
sorghum molasses
2 heirloom tomatoes

1 comment:

Suzy Taylor Oakley said...

I, too, had wondered why you stopped sharing the BAM contents. We had to stop getting the baskets after Bruce lost his job last fall, and I so miss it. He also had to stop eating raw fruits and vegetables, and I couldn't eat all the basket's contents before they spoiled.

But this basket would have been a good one! Thanks for sharing.