Friday, February 1, 2008

IC sale


From a very early age I had a love for stationary. I makes me a little giddy. When the Chinos lived in Seattle we would always visit this amazing stamp store and the paper store that sat next to it. I would get so overwhelmed by it that sometimes we had to make 2 trips to this store during our visit. Almost every time I go to Target, which is often, I find myself standing in the stationary isle, just looking over all the beautiful paper. This love combined with the love of a bargin make the Inviting Company sale, that comes around twice a year, a very exciting time.

The sale started yesterday and runs through Saturday and is a great bargin. For those of you that have never been I would say it is worth checking out, especially if you have a party to throw, shower to give, or just love stationary, as I do.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I never miss the paper sale!