Monday, May 17, 2010

before & after {part 3}

was: Formal Living/now: Office
I have been a super big slacker on sharing the before and after of our house and while most of you have seen it or lost interest I am still putting it up because I want to remember.
This room is the first room when you walk in our front door. It use to be a formal living space with a small entry off the entry hall we opened up the space to the stairs and living room (none of our living is formal).

We want this space to be inviting and I wanted work space that lets me feel like I am with the family, but where I have a little space to meet with clients and store my stuff. I never thought we could get all of the built ins that we had in our head, but we had a great cabinet guy and i LOVE the way they turned out and didn't break the bank. It is really a happy space. Soon a will share where this room leads and the happy wall of pictures that is behind what you are seeing.

No comments: