Monday, May 31, 2010

cookies and last days

Thursday was Campbell's last day of school and as a little thank you to his wonderful teachers we made his favorite cookies for them. I found a M and M cookie recipe on their website and C and I made them together...I love cooking with my boys.

Campbell really wanted to do it all and I was amazed by how long he lasted in the kitchen.
When they were finished we wrapped them up for his teachers and directors and a neighbor.
We took them on his last day. I took my camera thinking I would get this great pic of his whole class on the last day at this wonderful school, but it didn't go down like that. I could not get the kids attention and some had left and my child was completely uncooperative. Oh well....this really is silly Campbell.
And I did manage a picture of the boys.

No comments: