Saturday, May 29, 2010

take me out to the ballgame

On Thursday night we had the pleasure of being invited to the Travelers game by the James. I was afraid to take my camera because it had been raining on and off, but I threw Wilson's camera in my bag so we could get a few pictures of Flat Stanley.



I did manage to get a few pics of the boys, and of course Flat Stanley, but none of the James family. Amy even got one picture of the 4 (5 if you count FS) of us.
We had a really great time!



I used Wilson's camera to take these pics and I was able to crop out the date that comes up on the bottom of all pics I take with his camera, but I am curious if anyone knows how to turn off this feature....it ANNOYS me! He has a Nikon point and shoot camera with a touch screen and the menu is very basic, think it is a 230. I cannot find anywhere to turn this off, but I know it can be off because it use to be. Any advice?

No comments: