Thursday, January 26, 2012

friends at the beach

 I saved the best for last. The week we spent at the beach was great for family time, but we also had some great friends to hang out with.
 -swimming-crabbing-big dead fish-hot dogs-toes in the sand-luke books-guitar playing-beach football-fireworks-dancing-glow necklaces-banana pudding-beach drinks-jelly fish-
 this next picture makes my heart so happy. wilson is the sweetest big brother and this picture is such a clear view of that. he loves campbell so much and when we were taking this picture he was trying to talk him into giving me a real smile. didn't work, but so sweet. i heart him!
 and these next two are some of my favorite memories. sitting in this circle listening to Bucket and watching my boys play beach football....love it!

No comments: