Wednesday, August 1, 2012

i heart summer #1

 the swimming pool
As we approach the end of summer and are pretty much stuck inside because of the 100+ temps I am thinking about the summer and the things I have loved about this summer, and really just love about summer in general.
We are very lucky to have a neighborhood pool we love as well as my parents pool only one hour away. I really don't know how you would make it through a southern summer without the pool. It is the best way to beat the heat. I also love how something about the water makes us all feel young again. We jump and splash and feel so carefree...it is really a happy place.
More summer days than not I spend some portion of the day with my feet kicked up in front of a pool, laying in the sun for as long as i can stand it (5 minutes at this point) and then enjoying the sweet relief of summer in the pool.






No comments: