So 2 or more weeks ago I was tagged by Jerusalem to list 7 weird things about myself. I didn't really know what this meant and I have been pretty in and out lately so I am finally getting to it, though I realize at this point no one cares, I will let you know anyway.
7. I am afraid of computers. Not in the way where I have bad dreams about them, but I don't know how to use them and so they scare me.
6. I don't like to go in the bathroom with my shoes on. I do like to wear them in public bathrooms.
5. I eat saltine crackers with mayonnaise. I also like hot dogs.
4. I can touch my tongue to my nose. My stupid human trick.
3. I can't wear brown and black together. It use to be a fashion no no, but now it is okay. I just can't do it.
2. I can't spell. I find this weird because I did graduate from college and you would think spelling would really be learned at some point. Also weird because I did pretty well in my fourth grade spelling bee. I also use this as justification for not being able to home school my kids. ( I would not have been able to correctly spell the words mayonnaise, lately, or justification without spellcheck)
1. I just don't think i am that weird. Probably the weirdest thing on the list.
Now I am suppose to tag some other people to do this, because of number 7 I really don't know how to do that thing where I put someones name and you can click it and go straight to them, so I will just say please make a list if you would like, I will read it.