Monday, May 11, 2009

art genius


We love coloring and crafting here at the Loibner house and lately the boys have really been on a roll. They are quickly filling their designated notebooks with family members, superheroes, and animals of all kinds. Campbell's people all the sudden look like people and Wilson has passed me in drawing ability. This week, in a combined effort, they made this amazing tiger. I am going to try to keep it forever even though it was constructed out of notebook paper.



I feel like a slacker for not doing a mother's day post....I am very blessed to have a great mama and lots of great moms that I do life with and who encourage and lift me up. I had a great mother's day and hope you all did also.
And a BIG thanks to my kiddos...you make being a mommy fun!

No comments: