Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER

We had such a wonderful Easter! We woke up in our own house(long story for later) and got to have breakfast with my parents. We went to church and enjoyed worship and celebrating the joy of Easter, He is Risen. We then went to Pete's parents for a yummy lunch, complete with many treats. We hid eggs and all 8 kids had an egg hunt. Some of my sweetest memories as a child are spending Easter day with my cousins and extended family...i love that my kids are making similar memories.
I got the boys shirts at Target this year and they looked so cute.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Grant and Wilson had the same Easter shirt... G wore a navy sweater vest over his though (he picked it out, you know I didn't :)

Whitney said...

wilson picked his out too. i really thought that since we had only boys we got to pick all the clothes?