Monday, March 22, 2010

FIVE


Today is Campbell's 5th Birthday. I cannot believe that he is 5, I remember the day he was born so well. 



We are in Branson for the week enjoying Spring Break with Mimi and Papaw. We went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate the big 5.

It's funny how when I was pregnant with Campbell I really envisioned a Wilson#2. It was hard to imagine someone different. Everyday Campbell reminds me of how funny it is that I thought that. He is 100% his own person. He can always make me laugh (even when i don't want to), he loves to cuddle, he is crazy good at puzzles (word search, puzzles, mazes), and his favorite animal is still the doggie that Wilson gave him the day he was born (pictured above). He is wonderful and we are all wild about him.
Happy Birthday Campbell!
We love you.

2 comments:

the day's said...

we love you too, campbell! happy happy #5!! :)

Rachel said...

Oh I love these pictures! He looks absolutely delighted!

Happy late birthday!