Tuesday, April 12, 2011

nashville. day 4.


 Our last day we really just got up and headed out. It was Campbell's birthday so we did breakfast and a few presents before we hopped in the car. We got home mid afternoon and had a little family time before heading to a special birthday dinner for Campbell.
 Campbell requested Hacienda for dinner...it is his favorite. Some of our closest family friends were in town so they met us and my cousins and Mimi & Papaw.
 The birthday boy was beyond excited and got totally spoiled with yummy treats and sweet gifts.
 It was a great end to our mini vaca.
I tried to get a picture of all four of us every day of this trip and it was more challenging than I would have liked....there aren't any I'll be printing, but I am still happy to have them.

No comments: