Monday, July 26, 2010

matchy

On Saturday night we had the pleasure of seeing one of our high school friends get married. I threw Wilson's camera in my purse (I have not been able to figure out how to turn the date and time off of Wilson's camera and I finally figured it out tonight!!!! yippy) and actually pulled it out to get a very few pictures.

I love an opportunity to grab a pic of Pete and I so that we can remember the special times we get together. On this night it was also important to me to get a picture of Amy and I because this is the second time in a month we have shown up somewhere dresses very similar. Funny.
Thought I would also throw these pics in from Amy's birthday, I forgot to blog about it, but it was the other time we dressed alike. Amy has joined us in her 30s!!! I think the 30s are actually pretty great.

No comments: