Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Thank you rain


We have finally made it outside again! In my previous blog I expressed my love for the outside and spring weather and that due to pollen we have been locking ourselves indoors, but today Wilson and I went on a walk. We went to the Old Mill which is a lot more fun with a 3 year old. Wilson loved running across the bridges and climbing on the rocks. He also found many trails. In all my years of going to the old mill I had never realized how much adventure there was to be had.
Campbell stayed home with Pete- I am still afraid to let him run wild among the pollen.

1 comment:

Amy James said...

Maybe I should visit the Oldmill with Wilson so I can experience the adventures!!! I thought of you guys when it started raining and thought "they did the rain dance!!!!!"